Are you always in a supermarket with your unending list of grocery items? Do you frequently shop for your household needs? Do you go to convenience stores? I know most of us do.
Foods. Medicines. Kitchen needs. Toilet and Bathroom needs. We have to get the basics. And when we did, we might be issued with receipt, right? Well, did you know that you can get cashback by just capturing photos of your grocery receipts? It’s not much but doing it regularly can give you a little extra amount. If you want to try, download the Snapcart app. Just to clarify, I am not connected to Snapcart or anything, I just want to share something that you might find interesting, too.
- Go to PlayStore or AppStore to download the Snapcart application.
- Create an account.
- Get your receipt. Press Snap button, to take photos of it, part by part. Just make sure that it is readable, and complete, no missing part. There are guides for taking photos. If it’s blur, re-take that part.
- Click Finish to upload. The app will prompt you who did the purchase, choose the member of the family who made the purchase and voila, it is finished.
- Wait for the confirmation if the receipt will be accepted. Most of the time, they will reply within a day or two.
- Accumulate your receipt. The more the better. Though, limit it up to three uploads per day. Keep your other receipts for the next day, if ever. However, make sure to snap it within 3 days of your purchase ‘cause it will no longer valid after that date.
- It’s better to snap weekly to increase your rank. Higher ranking means higher multiplier for cashback.
- Read their guidelines for further details.
As I’ve said, this is not much but if you always have receipts, why not try the app and snap regularly. You won’t notice, you’ve already accumulated enough to buy your favorite drink or use it to buy more items. Cash out can be made thru bank.
Try it! It’s not that hard.