In our pursuit for another ramen experience, we happened to come across this place.
It was a rainy Friday. We left the office as early as 1130AM. Unfortunately, two of the places we’ve visited were already full of people who, like us, wanted to fill our tummy with hot bowl of noodles. I didn’t have much patience to wait that time. As we won’t mind to check this new place, just beside this ramen place, we headed our way inside and secure our seats. We didn’t have any ideas if it was a good decision. Taste? Price? Service? We really didn’t know.
This is what my friends in the office like to eat these days, hot bowl of noodles soup. Hence, we’re checking out these ramen places nearby the office.
July 31, 2017
It’s a fun and kilig movie. Aside, of course,that this is a John Lloyd Cruz movie, you know, great acting and great looks. Ahaha!
Here are some notes to myself:
- The best gift you can give to someone is honesty
- Lungkot, kembot
- Alam ko kung bakit ka tatanda mag isa. Takot ka magsabi ng totoo
- Love needs truth to be true (Ang nagmamahal laging nagsasabi ng totoo. Kahit masakit basta totoo)
- Worst fear is now happening, that is to lose someone I love
- It’s okay to lose everything to gain what the only thing that matters
- Ikaw ang pinakamagandang nangyari sa buhay ko. Ikaw ang katotohanan ko.
- I don’t want you to be the one that got away, I want you to be the one
- It’s worth the wait. You are worth the wait.
- Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, How do you do? 😀